Thursday, November 12, 2009

Index Of Tettona When You Hold A Guitar Pick, What Do You Do With The Index Finger?

When you hold a guitar pick, what do you do with the index finger? - index of tettona

I mean, I have the choice between the side of the index finger and the tip of the thumb. My index finger naturally wants the entire route. When I stretch, when he touches the strings, because the last link of the index exceeds the length of the stop selection. So, I curl the index by hand. It takes a great effort to get the index touched. He holds himself up as if to play me. They did not stay long if I kept trying to curl? Or will it always be so? I'm still not sure that holding the most effective way to lead. I do not have to limit many different grips and just want to use only under control, to my progress because of the ineffectiveness caused. To continue to the final index, where am I? What is the most effective way to keep people? Any advice would be appreciated game.

No comments:

Post a Comment